Advantages for Renters
Ask anyone... Finding a place to live in New York City can be a nightmare! Here at LeasePass, we have built a more efficient method to share sensitive information when looking for a new apartment.
Here’s how to use LeasePass:
- 1. Create a profile and upload documents to our secure online servers
- 2. Click on the "brokers tab" and find your broker.
- 3. Click the "GRANT ACCESS" button
- 4. Safely share your private info with brokers and landlords of your choosing
Now you will be able to share your information without carrying around a hard copy of your documents. Not only will you be able to share your LeasePass profile with brokers virtually, but you will have a record of who has viewed your information.
To share your profile, you can either
- 1. Enter your brokers email address in the under "share my profile with brokers" at the bottom of your profile or,
- 2. Search for your broker under the "Brokers" page and grant access directly by clicking the "grant access" button. If for any reason you feel like a broker is not using your information properly, simply revoke their access.